You are posting a comment about...
Seven Underwhelming Wonders of the World
The Seven Wonders of the World (I always forget the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, don’t you?) are not enough. There are to be Seven New Wonders of the World. And they are utterly dreadful:
- Sydney Opera House
- Eiffel Tower [You're joking. Blackpool Tower is better - M.J.]
- Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai [What??!! It's hideous.]
- Statue of Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
- Empire State Building, New York City
- Channel Tunnel [Flood it now!]
A reader - possibly an American - lists his own preferences:
#1 The US Constitution
#2 2nd Amendment, US Constitution
#3 The Old Testament
#4 The new Teatament
#5 The Twin Towers
#6 Israel, State of
#8 Silicon Chip
#10 1st Amendment, US Constitution.
That's ten. Eleven if each of the Twin Towers counts as one, or nine if they count as none. And what's a Teatament (#4)?